Bibs Colour Pacifier the classic rubber bibs.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Classic Rubber Pacifier
The classic natural paci.
- 𝗕𝗜𝗕𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦: The Pacifier favourited by both moms and babies for over forty years. The BIBS natural rubber baby pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible. By using natural soft materials mimicking both the shape and feel of mothers’ breasts. The Iconic and classic pacifiers appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant
- 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝟮 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦: Each purchase includes 2 premium baby pacifiers in a variety of beautiful colours and tones. Which are distinctively BIBS. Available in 3 sizes. Size 1 (0 to 6 Months), size 2 (6 to 18 Months) and size 3 (18 to 36 Months)
- 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞: Designed and manufactured in Denmark. Made of the highest quality materials. BIBS pacifiers are 100% free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗫 pacifier: Latex is a natural product with many positive properties like softness, high bite endurance, and tensile strength. However, latex is subject to natural material fluctuations which can become noticeable through a different optical appearance. Therefore, the nipple can vary in clearness and colour. By our use of natural rubber latex product safety is not affected
- 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦: Sterilize each pacifier before use by pouring boiling water over it, squeezing any remaining water out, and letting dry for 4–6 hours. We recommend a replacement every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons. Rubber latex is a natural material and is affected by sunlight, high temperatures, and moisture. If you experience a change in the material, the pacifier must be replaced.
- The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique to when breastfeeding, The round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding.
- The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
- The valve is also the reason why water can be presented inside the nipple after cleaning and sterilization. If this is the case, simply just squeeze the nipple flat to press out the excess water.
- The round lightweight shield turns away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
- The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.